Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to my World of Volkswagen

Hello everyone, welcome to my World of Volkswagen. You should be able to guess from the title of my blog and the photos at the side of the blog, that I am a Volkswagen fan. That's right. I have loved Volkswagen ever since the Golf GTI MK V came out. I am very impressed with the car's looks and after getting into Volkswagen's website to take a look, I found out that there are many nice models that they offer. Therefore I became a fan of Volkswagen. Until now, the new models of Volkswagen are still very nice and they have gone green. This is good as their cars will not give off too much harmful gases to the environment. Not only have they produced more hybrid cars, they have also invented the TSI technology which allows engines to offer significant benefits by reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions but at the same time are also impressive for their superb power delivery. Now, many car brands are using their techonology such as Audi etc. Volkswagen still has a long way to go and I hope that it will continue to deliver better cars to the world and at the same time go green. Hope all of you will enjoy reading the posts on my blog and step into the Volkswagen World!

No comments:

Post a Comment